Q: How do I add a new Site?
A: Select the main Organization tab (i.e. select your organization’s name along the left-hand side) to set up your organization’s Sites.
- Select the Site icon
- Select thebutton (top right) to add a new site
- Enter the Name of the site (e.g. Main Office)
- Enter a description of the site (e.g. This is the main administrative building.)
- Select the Address tab (left side) and enter the address information for this site
- Select the Contact tab (left side) and enter the main contact information for this site by selecting the Add Contact button
- Save the information
NOTE: You can add an unlimited number of Sites. Simply select thebutton (top right) to add another site.